Full-Time Clinical Director Position in Charlotte, North Carolina
myDermRecruiter is seeking a Clinical Director for a highly successful Dermatology network in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Join a growing organization anchoring the Midwestern market and build upon the achievements of founding physicians’ vision and strong patient-focused values.
The Clinical Director will have a flexible mix of administrative and clinical activity to meet physician preferences. They will be responsible for the supervision and leadership of the practices’ clinical staff at the individual site level.
The Clinical Director will create and maintain a culture of teamwork at the individual site level through direct provider engagement. Additionally, they will actively participate in Clinical Leadership and be involved with the Chief Medical Officer and Corporate Leadership team dedicated to supporting the financial performance and clinical quality of the practice, including but not limited to growth strategies, talent recruitment, and clinical standardization.
This organization is in a strong financial position with a collaborative private equity firm and favorable managed care agreements.
- Lead an innovative practice and high functioning clinical team of providers and staff
- Serve as a nationally recognized regional leader with tremendous growth opportunities
- Represent the clinical team within the community
- Receive an excellent compensation package including equity opportunities and competitive benefits
- Minimum five (5) years supervisory experience in a clinical Dermatology setting
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a board-certified MD
- Current American Board Certification for Dermatology
- Meets all requirements to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges of service
- Experience with electronic practice management and medical records systems
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills
- Practical problem-solving and analytical skills
Charlotte, North Carolina, is a gorgeous city with so much to offer young professionals and families alike! You’ll be just two hours from the beach or the mountains and have warm, sunny summers and mild winters to spend exploring all the area has to offer. With plenty of restaurants and convenient shopping, you’ll have everything you need to make Charlotte your new home. Charlotte Douglas International Airport will be ready to meet all of your air travel needs, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 or email a confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 700 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!