Full-Time Mohs Surgeon Position in Charlotte, North Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon to join a busy, physician-led practice in Charlotte, North Carolina. This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Surgeon to work in a highly collegial environment with a small team of reputable providers. This group is well-established and masterfully managed, allowing providers to focus on what they do best—deliver high-quality care and phenomenal skincare solutions.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Provide three days of Mohs Surgery per week to start
- Currently seeing over 750 cases annually
- Above-market compensation package – guaranteed base plus a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan – medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement planning and more!
- $100K sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance available
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
Charlotte is a beautiful city and an ideal place to raise a family. Communities are close-knit, and residents boast about the kind, welcoming atmosphere. There are infinite ways to spend your spare time in Charlotte, from exploring parks and museums, shopping, dining and so much more! Both the mountains and Atlantic Coast beaches are within a half day’s drive or less, and Charlotte Douglas International Airport is nearby, providing for all your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 or email a confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 700 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!