Full or Part-Time Dermatologist Position near Cleveland, Ohio
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist for a rare opportunity to join a distinguished dermatology clinic near Cleveland, Ohio. Whether you’re seeking full or part-time status, this is a fantastic opportunity to create a position that fits your goals and lifestyle. There’s minimal turnover here, demonstrating this group’s commitment to provider satisfaction. You’ll receive tremendous collegial support and career advancement opportunities when you join this robust and highly skilled team.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are encouraged to apply – excellent growth potential here!
- Your choice of full or part-time status, practicing 3-5 days per week
- Choose from multiple practice locations to work from – including academic setting!
- Low turnover – provider satisfaction matters here!
- Provide a mix of general, medical and cosmetic dermatology
- Not required to sign a non-compete agreement
- Salaried position based on years of experience plus annual bonuses
- Superior benefits plan – a pension plan, flex spending account, healthcare and dependant care coverage, PTO, holidays and more!
- A quality care-focused group with phenomenal support staff in place
- Strong referral network will help you grow your base quickly!
- State-of-the-art facilities, fully equipped and comfortable
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- EMR in place
Cleveland is where affordability and big-city amenities meet small-town charm and outdoor exploration! Here you’ll find great schools, family-friendly neighborhoods and an array of exciting for children and families to experience—all at a low cost of living. If you enjoy spending time outside, Cleveland is home to miles of hiking trails, nature preserves and city parks. And with Lake Erie nearby, you can enjoy various water sports, too. And you’ll never run out of new places to eat and shop as you explore all that C-Town has to offer. Cleveland International Airport provides non-stop flights to more than 25 locations in the US and beyond!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
Call Terry Ferguson at (636) 239-1787 ext. 110 today for immediate consideration. Or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com