Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Opportunity in Cleveland, Ohio
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider with one or more years of dermatology experience to join a thriving group in Cleveland, Ohio. This is a highly regarded, collegial team with vast experience serving the greater Cleveland area. They take a quality-over-quantity approach to patient care and truly value their providers.
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Must have 1-2 years of dermatology experience
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4.5-5 days per week
- Competitive base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package – medical, CME, PTO, malpractice, profit sharing (after one year)
- Team-oriented, family-like clinic environment
- Superior support staff ensures efficiency and patient satisfaction
- Excellent professional development opportunities for physicians
- Modern facilities featuring fully equipped exam rooms
- Marketing programs in place to support continued growth
- Position available due to high patient volume and practice growth
Located on the south side of Lake Erie, Cleveland is one of Ohio’s largest cities featuring a low cost of living, exceptional entertainment options, and plenty of outdoor recreation. Residents boast about easy, stress-free commutes and the lively outdoor events that take place in the spring, summer and fall. There’s definitely something for everyone in Cleveland, from family fun to luxury spas and casinos! Cleveland Hopkins Airport is also nearby, making air travel easy.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 or email your CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com. All inquiries are held strictly confidential. And candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com