Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Position near Cleveland, Ohio
**Less than 45 minutes from downtown Cleveland.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (with two or more years of direct dermatology experience) to join a fantastic team of skincare providers in Lake County, Ohio. With this position, you’ll be given an exciting opportunity for career growth with an established and fast-growing team boasting exceptional management and a richly collaborative atmosphere!
- Open to Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4.5-5 days per week
- Current providers see 40-50 patients per day – high volume!
- Exciting professional development opportunities
- High earning potential!
- Guaranteed base plus a percentage of collections (dependent on experience)
- Comprehensive benefits plan – healthcare coverage, CME, PTO, malpractice, profit sharing (after one year)
- Team-oriented, family-like clinic environment
- Marketing programs in place to support growth
- Position available due to patient demand
This practice is located in a desirable Cleveland suburb with excellent schools, great housing options and a family-friendly atmosphere. If you’re looking for a mix of convenient suburban life with opportunities for hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing and more, this is an ideal place to land. There’s an excellent blend of shops, restaurants and entertainment here, with even more to do and see in Cleveland.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 or email a confidential CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com