Full or Part-Time Dermatologist Position in Tulsa, Oklahoma
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a busy, well-established dermatology practice in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This highly regarded group is eager to welcome a friendly, team-oriented and personable physician to their team to take on a ready-made patient base from a retiring provider!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time candidate preferred; however, part-time will be considered
- Provide a mix of medical, surgical and/or cosmetic procedures
- Practice alongside a collegial team of reputable skincare professionals
- Highly competitive first-year base salary plus production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, life, 401k with match, PTO, CME and more!
- Sign-on bonus and partnership opportunity
- Modern, fully equipped dermatology clinic
- Experienced management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Position available due to retiring physician – take over an extensive patient base!
Tulsa has a wonderful welcoming atmosphere and family-friendly Midwest values. Some benefits of living and working here include exceptional schools, activities and attractions for all ages, outdoor recreation, cultural amenities and delicious restaurants—all with a low cost of living! Plus, nearby Tulsa International Airport will be ready to serve all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with new opportunities added to our derm-specific job board almost daily! www.myDermRecruiter.com