Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Position near Lancaster, Pennsylvania
**Excellent earning potential and sign-on bonus!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider with prior dermatology experience to join a highly successful private practice near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This phenomenal group has an immediate need for a skilled provider to step into this turnkey position and offer exceptional care to a loyal, well-established patient base. Enjoy a collegial team atmosphere and high-earning potential with this spectacular career opportunity!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- One year minimum of direct dermatology experience required
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week
- No evenings or weekends!
- Flexible option to work at multiple nearby locations
- Expect to see 40-50 patients per day – high volume!
- Receive extensive support from 2-3 skilled nurses
- Walk into an established patient base – no ramp-up time needed!
- High earning potential – highly competitive, flexible compensation structure to fit your needs
- Complete benefits package
- Includes health insurance, 401(k), life insurance, short and long-term disability and more!
- Sign-on bonus available!
Lancaster is a phenomenal theater community with excellent education systems located among several iconic East Coast cities. You’ll be just a 75-minute drive from Philadelphia and Baltimore, two and a half hours from Manhattan, two hours from Washington, DC, and approximately 45 minutes from Hershey, Pennsylvania. Imagine everything you can experience here! Lancaster is a lovely place with plenty of nature-based activities, a low living cost and pleasant neighborhoods. With a population nearing 60,000, you can expect plenty of conveniences and amenities.
Less than an hour’s drive to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, affords you the luxury of hopping on a non-stop flight to Orlando, Atlanta, Chicago, and more at Harrisburg International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 or email a confidential CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 700 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!