Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful private practice in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. With several providers nearing retirement, this is an incredible opportunity for a motivated candidate to step into a thriving, team-oriented practice offering a lucrative compensation plan, partnership and so much more!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Resident applications are welcome!
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4-5 days per week – your choice!
- Practice alongside a robust team of experienced providers
- Great team-oriented and highly collaborative group culture
- Current providers see between 35-50 patients per day – work at your comfort level!
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Full benefits package plus partnership offer!
- Highly skilled clinical and administrative support staff in place
- Modern office featuring fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
- Position available due to physician retiring – walk into a ready-made patient base!
Lancaster County is in southeast Pennsylvania, about 90 minutes from downtown Philadelphia. This area is such a great place for families with top-ranking schools, affordable housing, entertainment for all ages and a long list of outdoor recreation options. Residents boast about the charm and natural beauty of the area. If you’re looking for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere close to big-city attractions, this would be an excellent choice with Philadelphia, Manhattan, Atlantic City and Baltimore all within driving distance!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email your confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com