Full or Part-Time Dermatologist Opportunity near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a highly regarded private practice near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a genuinely compassionate practice focused on quality of care, this is an excellent option!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time opportunity
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day – focus on quality over quantity
- Option to work at a second location one day a week while patient volume builds
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Complete benefits package – health, retirement, CME, PTO and 401k with match
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to practice growth
- Private, family-owned and operated practice with an excellent reputation for delivering top-of-the-line patient care
- Work alongside a robust team of experienced providers
- Collegial clinic culture with a warm, welcoming office atmosphere
- Beautiful, modern offices are fully equipped and updated
With great schools, a low cost of living, and plenty to keep you active and entertained, this suburb, just 30 minutes from downtown Philadelphia, is an inviting place for professionals and families! Neighborhoods in this primarily suburban area are pleasant and family-friendly. You’ll have easy access to everyday conveniences like excellent restaurants, shopping, and more! Plus, you’ll be so close to all of the fun things to do in Philadelphia. Making travel plans will be super easy with Philadelphia International Airport nearby, too!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 today. Or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the top dermatology recruitment firm in the country!