Full-Time Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist Position near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon for an amazing opportunity with an exceptional practice in a small town community outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Flexibility to design a schedule affording you an excellent work-life balance is paired with a highly competitive compensation plan in this unique opportunity!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents / Fellows welcome to apply!
- Full-time flexible schedule working 4-5 days per week
- Provide a mix of Mohs Surgery and general medical dermatology
- High patient volume with a full schedule starting day one
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes medical, PTO, 401(k) and more!
- Modern, fully equipped office and skilled support staff
This practice is located less than an hour from Philadelphia. If you’re looking for an opportunity to settle into a peaceful, family-friendly suburb close to excellent shopping and dining experiences, this is perfect for you! Residents enjoy the sense of safety felt here among friendly, caring neighbors in a “neat, affluent little town.” Golf courses, spas, coffee shops and outdoor fun like hiking, biking and more are never far away. And Philadelphia International Airport offers direct flights all across the country.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 or email a confidential CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!