Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Position in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider with a minimum of 1-2 years of direct Dermatology experience to join a well-established, highly collaborative practice near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This is an outstanding opportunity for any Advanced Practice Provider looking to grow their career with a highly regarded group focused on delivering high-quality care and results-oriented treatment plans. You’ll receive excellent support to progress as a professional in the field of Dermatology!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Must have at least 1-2 years of clinical dermatology experience
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule to meet your needs!
- Current providers see between 35 and 40 patients per day
- Well-established, patient-centered, physician-led group
- Excellent base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package – medical, generous PTO, CME allowance and more!
- Small, highly skilled team in a collegial clinic culture
- Fully equipped, spacious exam rooms with modern amenities create a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, billing, compliance, credentialing and more
- Position available due to growing patient demand
- EMA in place
Pittsburgh is one of America’s top cities for young professionals to land! With a lively, family-friendly vibe and some incredible nightlife and outdoor recreation, you’ll have plenty to keep you active and entertained living and working in Pittsburgh! The cost of living is low, commutes are mostly stress-free, and the area has some excellent educational programs for families. Professional sports games, energetic theater performances, golf courses and country clubs, historical museums and well-kept parks are all within reach when you live and work in Pittsburgh. You’ll also have Pittsburgh International Airport nearby for all your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 or email your confidential CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com