Regional Practice Administrator Needed at Premier Dermatology Practice in Los Angeles, California
myDermRecruiter is seeking a senior-level Practice Administrator for our client located in a highly desirable suburb of Los Angeles, California. This premier dermatology practice needs a results-driven, energetic administrator to provide daily on-site leadership and effective management for the platform’s three recently acquired clinics. These nationally-renowned practices serve a high-end patient base and celebrity clientele. Boasting a robust performance-based culture, this group is eager to partner with an analytic yet personable leader to maximize clinic efficiency, productivity and staff collaboration for continued growth and success.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or MHA preferred
- 5-7 years of experience as a medical practice office manager or administrator required
- Specific Dermatology Practice Administration experience preferred
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as an office leader and executive presence managing up to 20 physicians within the group’s flagship facility.
- Collaborate with physicians/providers to ensure consistent and appropriate protocols to meet clinical needs, compliance standards and patient expectations.
- Provide continual recognition, feedback, development and accountability for success.
- Ensure appropriate resources are provided to staff.
- Develop new business efforts to build and maintain desired caseload levels for new and existing providers.
- Create and maintain an environment where employee engagement and feedback facilitates positive change.
- Collaborate with HR, Finance and Marketing leadership to provide ad hoc reports as requested by CEO and leadership team.
- Assemble budget and revenue projections over each functional area.
- Develop creative solutions to complex business challenges.
- Develop and operationalize short and long-term strategic goals established jointly with the leadership team.
- Utilize excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Provide superior customer service for a high-end patient base and clientele.
- Competitive compensation package
- Exceptional benefits plan
Los Angeles, California, is home to gorgeous year-round weather, an exciting nightlife scene and plenty of outdoor recreation. You’ll have easy access to luxurious amenities like relaxing spas and resorts, fine dining restaurants, golf courses, casinos, professional sports games and more! And with Los Angeles International Airport nearby, you can easily catch a flight to just about anywhere!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 today. Or email your CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!