Full or Part-Time Dermatologist Position near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
**Myrtle Beach topped the US News’ 2022-2023 list of fastest-growing cities in the US!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving private practice near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. You’ll be busy from day one when you step into this supportive, family-like clinic to practice alongside reputable providers in a truly beautiful location.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full or part-time opportunity – your choice!
- Well-established, busy private practice
- Collegial clinic culture – highly supportive group!
- Position available due to practice growth
- Lucrative compensation package
- Complete benefits package – stipend for healthcare coverage, PTO, 401k, profit sharing and more!
- $200,000 Sign-On Bonus and potential ownership opportunity!
- Position does not require the supervision of advanced practice providers, but it is preferred – willing to compensate!
If you’re looking for a laid-back lifestyle, this opportunity is for you! You’ll be close to everything fun and exciting about the Myrtle Beach area but able to enjoy a quiet, peaceful day-to-day life living and working in this quaint suburban location. The area has excellent schools, ample housing opportunities, delicious restaurants and a low cost of living, making settling in here a breeze. Plus, you’ll have Myrtle Beach International Airport nearby for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities added to our derm-specific job board almost daily. www.myDermRecruiter.com