Full or Part-Time Position near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
**Myrtle Beach topped the US News’ 2022-2023 list of fastest-growing cities in the US!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established private practice near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. With this opportunity, you’ll be afforded a flexible schedule, ample autonomy and a relaxed, family-like atmosphere, among many additional benefits!
- Open to MDs or DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full or part-time opportunity – your choice!
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day – high volume!
- Receive skilled support from dedicated medical assistants (one to every 20 patients)
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package includes health coverage, 401k, PTO, malpractice and licensing fee coverage and more!
- $200,000 sign-on bonus!
- Ownership opportunity
- Collegial, supportive clinic culture
- Position available due to practice growth
- Earn additional income supervising advanced practice providers
If you’re looking for a laid-back lifestyle, this opportunity is for you! You’ll be close to everything fun and exciting about the Myrtle Beach area but able to enjoy a quiet, peaceful day-to-day life living and working in this quaint suburban location. The area has excellent schools, ample housing opportunities, delicious restaurants and a low cost of living, making settling in here a breeze. Plus, you’ll have Myrtle Beach International Airport nearby for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities added to our derm-specific job board almost daily. www.myDermRecruiter.com