Full or Part-Time Dermatologist Opportunity in Columbia, South Carolina
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a successful practice in Columbia, South Carolina. This small, collaborative team offers the perfect blend of clinical support and autonomy, so you can quickly build a loyal patient base of your very own!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time – incredibly flexible!
- See patients for a mix of medical and cosmetic dermatology
- Current providers see around 35+ patients per day
- Lucrative guaranteed base salary and incentive-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package includes 401k
- Relocation assistance available
- Receive extensive support to hit the ground running on day one!
- Collegial, team-oriented practice with a family-like atmosphere
- Well-established patient volume with growing demand
- Modern office featuring fully equipped, spacious exam rooms
- Well-trained support staff in place ensures a smooth workflow
Make yourself at home in one of South Carolina’s most desirable up-and-coming cities. Columbia is perfect for families offering excellent schools, plenty to see and do and all at a cost of living 16 points lower than the national average! Columbia is also home to miles of paved walking trails and green spaces, including along the Columbia Canal and Riverfront Park. You’ll have lots of dining options to choose from, plus museums and historical sites to visit. Take day trips to Myrtle Beach or head to Charlotte-Douglas International Airport to grab a flight to Denver, New York City, Chicago, Sarasota and more!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 or email your confidential CV to David@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com