Full-Time Dermatologist Position in McKinney, Texas
Are you a skilled Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist looking to practice alongside a collaborative, welcoming team of professional skincare providers serving a loyal patient base in the highly desirable McKinney, Texas area? This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to dive in quickly and be busy from day one!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- 2023 residents are welcome to apply!
- Full-time position working 4-5 days per week
- Work from a single location
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day – very busy practice!
- Step into an established patient base with a waitlist
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package – medical, dental and vision coverage, disability, 401(k) and more!
- Group is seeing tremendous growth
- You will not be required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Replacement position for a retiring provider
- EMA software in place
McKinney is a highly desirable suburb of north Dallas, where you’ll find various options for shopping, dining, relaxation, entertainment and outdoor recreation (including fishing, water skiing, swimming and boating). There are great schools and family-friendly attractions here. Golfers will enjoy living close to Frisco—home to the new PGA headquarters. And nearby Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport makes air travel easy!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Nicole Brueggenjohann at 636-239-1787 ext. 103 or email a confidential CV to Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com