Full-Time Dermatologist / Dermatopathologist Position in East Texas
**No state income taxes in Texas!
myDermRecruiter is actively recruiting for a Board-Certified Dermatologist / Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist to join our client’s private practice in Gregg County, Texas. This is an excellent physician-owned, well-respected, very busy and welcoming group. Everyone has a team-oriented focus here!
- MUST be both a Board-Certified Dermatologist and Fellowship-Trained Dermatopathologist
- Flexible schedule, open to part or full-time, three to five (3-5) days per week
- Two days per week provide general derm and spend the remainder of week on DermPath
- New, large office setting with modern finishes and full, independent on-site lab
- Experienced support staff with three expertly trained histotechs
- Competitive compensation package – guaranteed first-year salary!
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Phenomenal support staff in place, including skilled medical assistants and administrative professionals
A beautiful community that offers top-notch private and public schools, lakefront living, rolling hills, and a landscape, unlike any other area in the state.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!