Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Dallas, Texas
**No state income taxes in Texas!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established dermatology practice in downtown Dallas, Texas. This team has more than 20 years of experience providing advanced general and cosmetic dermatology, focusing on high-quality patient care from start to finish. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team of highly regarded skincare providers in a lively city full of accommodating amenities, including excellent dining, shopping and attractions for all ages!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week
- Provide a mix of general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day – busy location!
- Work in a collegial and collaborative learning environment
- Strong referral network in the greater Dallas area and beyond
- Excellent payor mix serving an affluent population
- Practice has been listed in D Magazine under “best doctors” for 19 years
- Lucrative compensation package includes a guaranteed base plus an uncapped productivity bonus
- Complete benefits plan includes medical coverage, CME, PTO, 401(k) + match and more!
- Sign-on bonus!
- Skilled medical assistants in place providing clinical support
- Professional administrative team includes marketing specialists, office management and more
- Modern, spacious facility located in the heart of Dallas
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- Position available due to patient demand
- EMA in place
You can’t go wrong settling down in Dallas! With excellent schools, superb housing and a low cost of living, this is a fantastic place to raise a family. You’ll find plenty of green space, delicious restaurants, amazing shopping, luxurious spas and unique attractions from museums to professional sports and more! Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is never far for all of your air travel needs, too.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities being added almost daily. www.myDermRecruiter.com