Full-Time Dermatologist Position in East Texas
**No state income tax in Texas!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in East Texas. This is your chance to join a premier, well-established, and family-run group with a collegial team culture and high patient volume!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time opportunity 3-5 days per week – flexible schedule
- Practice 80% medical dermatology and 20% cosmetics (with potential to grow cosmetics)
- Current providers see an average of 35 patients per day
- Receive exceptional support from two highly trained Medical Assistants
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Complete benefits package
- Partnership opportunity is available!
- Supervise advanced practice providers for additional income – not required
- A warm, down-to-earth, family-like atmosphere
- Large, newly constructed office setting with modern finishes and complete, independent on-site lab
- Exceptionally well-trained support staff
You’ll be living and working in a beautiful community offering top-notch private and public schools, lakefront living, rolling hills, and landscapes unlike any other in the Lone Star State. Enjoy a low cost of living and affordable housing in pleasant, well-kept neighborhoods. Although considered more rural living, the population of this town exceeds 75,000, which means you’ll have plenty of modern conveniences like restaurants, big-box stores and more. You’ll even have an easily accessible regional airport nearby, making your travel plans a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and all inquiries are guaranteed to be kept strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!