Excellent Opportunity for a Dermatology Physician in El Paso, Texas
**Texas has no state income tax!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an energetic and career-driven Dermatologist to join a highly successful practice in El Paso, Texas.
Work alongside a highly regarded team of providers in this iconic west Texas city bursting with an eclectic culture, delicious food, and an abundance of warm weather year-round!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from a single office location
- Will consider part-time candidates with outstanding remarks
- Practice a mix of General Medical, Surgical and/or Cosmetic Dermatology
- Receive clinical autonomy to guide your own work per standards of care
- Patient scheduling, clinical flow, and staffing are flexible per your preference
- Current providers see between 30 and 40 patients per day – volume is there to take on a patient load as large as you’re comfortable serving!
- Focus on clinical areas of interest (skin cancer, acne, cosmetic, etc.)
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Position open due to patient demand and practice growth
- Lucrative production-based compensation package – high earning potential!
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401k (with match), Generous PTO Packages, Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!
- Relocation assistance available
- Sign-on bonus!
- Well-established,value-driven practice dedicated to excellence
- High-quality, compassion-centered care is the driving force behind everything this group does
- Work alongside a robust, highly collaborative team of experienced Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
- A relaxed, family-like clinic atmosphere
- Experienced support staff, including dedicated MAs and efficient Administrative Professionals to keep up a positive workflow
- Modern, beautiful office with specialized equipment and spacious exam rooms
- Seasoned management team to help with clinical operations, marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable insurance contracting, and additional support services
- Easy-to-use EMA system in place
El Paso is a city like none other! From its rich cultural heritage and unique geographical location, you’re sure to have tons of new experiences in El Paso.
In the westernmost tip of Texas, a border town located in the Chihuahuan Desert along the Rio Grande River, El Paso brings diverse peoples, age-old traditions, and twenty-first-century living to life!
A few of El Paso’s promising features include great area schools, a low cost of living, excellent year-round weather, ample outdoor recreation opportunities, and tons of lively entertainment.
Whether it’s visiting Franklin Mountains State Park for a scenic hike, taking the family out to the El Paso Zoo, or seeing an awe-inspiring performance at The Plaza Theater, there’s something for everyone to find enjoyable in “The Sun City.”
And when you’re ready to break away for a vacation or find yourself needing to book a flight for a business trip, you’ll have El Paso International Airport nearby, featuring flights with seven major national airlines.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
If career satisfaction is your goal, then you’ve come to the right place!
Request a confidential conversation with one of myDermRecruiter’s talented Dermatology Recruitment Specialists today!
There’s never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 today. Or email your CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!