Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Houston, Texas
**No state income taxes in Texas!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Dermatologist to join a well-established, successful private practice near Houston, Texas. This thriving practice has an excellent reputation for providing high-quality, compassionate patient care. Plus, affordable housing, a low cost of living, no state income taxes, a family-friendly ambiance and modern amenities make Houston a great place to settle down!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week
- Work from one or two locations – your choice!
- Provide general dermatology and some cosmetics
- Current providers see 30-40 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Excellent benefits package includes health, dental and vision coverage, PTO, 401k (after one year) and more!
- Sign-on bonus!
- Well-established private practice with a fantastic team-oriented group of skincare providers
- Position available due to practice growth
- EMA in place
Houston is a charming city with easy access to beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and plenty of modern amenities that make a high-quality lifestyle that much richer! A low cost of living, no state income taxes, excellent schools and a family-friendly atmosphere create an ideal environment for putting down roots and raising a family. And you’ll be hard-pressed to run out of things to do in your spare time—from family attractions to relaxing day spas and phenomenal golfing opportunities!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com