Full-Time Physician Assistant Position in Austin, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Physician Assistant to join a well-established dermatology practice due to patient demand in Austin, Texas. This group is eager to add a skilled provider to their growing team. If you’re looking for a family-like atmosphere, this is an excellent career opportunity for you!
- Open to Physician Assistants
- Must have 1-2 years of direct dermatology experience
- Full-time position practicing 4-5 days per week – your choice!
- Provide general / medical dermatology and cosmetics
- High-volume office – expect to be busy from day one!
- Competitive base salary plus production bonuses
- Full benefits – medical, dental, matching 401(k), CME and more!
- Ideal candidate is personable, team-oriented and dedicated to patient care
- Excellent group culture – collaborative, family-like atmosphere!
With excellent public schools, a growing job market, vibrant nightlife and outdoor activities, Austin affords young professionals and families an exceptional quality of life! Austin is the state capital of Texas and is located 80 miles north of San Antonio and 165 miles west of Houston. The city is home to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, Lyndon Baines Johnson National Historical Park, the Austin Aquarium, Volente Beach Waterpark and much more!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 or email a confidential CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 700 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!