Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Dallas, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly regarded private dermatology practice with academic affiliations in Dallas, Texas. This practice, made up of a small, collegial team, is offering a fantastic opportunity for a talented physician to take over an established base from a retiring provider.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are encouraged to apply!
- Full-time opportunity practicing from a single location
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Guaranteed base plus a percentage of collections and full benefits
- Family-owned private practice
- Excellent reputation and strong community ties
- Opportunity to participate in research trials
- Provider is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Replacement position for a retiring physician
An ideal spot to settle down and raise a family, Dallas is home to great schools, welcoming neighbors and beautiful outdoor spaces—all with an affordable cost of living. Plus, you’ll pay no state income taxes in Texas! If you’ve been hoping to find a position in an area with plenty of sunshine, lively entertainment and outdoor recreation, then Dallas is the place for you! And Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport will cover all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities being added to our derm-specific job board almost daily! www.myDermRecruiter.com