Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Position near Houston, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an experienced Dermatology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join an established physician-owned and led group in south Texas. If you’re looking to settle into a relaxed, small-town setting with tons of charm and work alongside experienced skincare professionals in a welcoming, laid-back environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Minimum of one year experience in dermatology
- Full-time or part-time opportunity – work 3-5 days per week!
- Work from two office locations within 30 minutes of each other
- Practice a mix of medical dermatology with some cosmetics
- Salaried position with attractive benefits – health coverage, PTO, 401(k) and more!
- Relaxed environment and strong collegial clinic culture
- Excellent administrative and support staff in place
With this opportunity, you’ll be near the Gulf Coast and receive beautiful year-round weather to get out and enjoy all of your favorite recreational activities! This practice is located in a lovely community with tons of small-town charm and a laid-back, relaxed atmosphere. Benefit from a low cost of living and pay no state income tax in Texas! Plus, you’ll be less than 90 minutes from Houston, where you’ll find George Bush Intercontinental Airport and a whole host of other city amenities!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email a confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com