Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Tarrant County, Texas
**Pay no state income taxes!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a reputable team of dermatology providers near Fort Worth, Texas. This group is seeing tremendous growth and needs an additional skilled physician to keep up with patient demand. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to work alongside a collegial team in a wholesome, down-to-earth suburb of Fort Worth!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time position – flexible schedule!
- Work out of a single office location
- Provide primarily general / medical dermatology
- Established base – you can expect to see 35-40 patients per day!
- Join a robust team of talented skincare providers
- Lucrative production-based compensation package!
- Superior benefits plan includes medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k) with match, PTO and more!
- Option to supervise advanced practice providers
- Modern, fully equipped office
- Position available due to patient demand
- EMA in place
This practice is located in a desirable suburb of Fort Worth, described by residents as “peaceful, relaxed and welcoming!” Families thrive in this community with excellent schools, a low crime rate and beautiful, well-kept homes and neighborhoods. There are various parks, restaurants, entertainment options and shopping centers—all facets of modern living. And you’ll be conveniently located to have quick access to Fort Worth and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our dermatology-exclusive job board. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!