Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Waco, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist for an exciting opportunity to join a small team of dermatology physicians in Waco, Texas. Enjoy the stability, support and autonomy this position affords and take advantage of this opportunity to earn above-market compensation in a no-income-tax state!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time position – flexible schedule!
- Work out of a single office location
- Provide primarily general / medical dermatology
- Take on a patient volume that fits your comfort level
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day – established base!
- Join a small team of less than five talented dermatology providers
- Competitive production-based compensation package – high earning potential!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability, 401(k) with match, PTO and more!
- Option to supervise advanced practice providers
- Modern, fully equipped office
- Position available due to patient demand
- EMA in place
This practice is located in the beautiful city of Waco, Texas. If you’re looking for a place with all the modern amenities without the hustle and bustle of a big city, Waco is perfect for you! There are plenty of attractions and entertainment options, restaurants, shopping centers, spas and country clubs here. Good schools, a low cost of living and easy commutes create a pleasant atmosphere. And you’ll have Waco Regional Airport nearby for your air travel needs.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our dermatology-exclusive job board. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!