Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Dallas, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Dermatologist to join an established dermatology group in a desirable Dallas suburb. Amplify your career growth with this exciting opportunity offering flexibility, ample support and clinical autonomy!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time position working 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Provide medical dermatology and light cosmetics
- Current providers see 35-45 patients per day
- Receive autonomy to set your own schedule!
- Exciting physician-led practice model with a patient-first care approach
- Be supported by well-trained medical assistants
- Highly competitive guaranteed base salary plus bonuses
- Complete benefits package – health, dental, PTO, CME and 401(k) + match
- Beautiful, fully equipped office
- No requirement to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to patient demand
This practice is located in a desirable Dallas-Fort Worth suburb with excellent rapport as a family-friendly community. Enjoy great housing options, top-ranking schools and a low cost of living. Plus, you won’t pay state income tax living and working in Texas! There are plenty of opportunities for entertainment, outdoor recreation and dining in the area, with even more beyond in Dallas and Fort Worth. And you’ll be less than 20 minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 or email David@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter has the nation’s largest dermatology-specific job board, and we’re adding new opportunities almost daily! www.myDermRecruiter.com