Full or Part-Time Dermatologist Opportunity in Desirable San Antonio Suburb
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving private practice in San Antonio, Texas. This is an incredible opportunity to work alongside a reputable provider, where you’ll be offered ample autonomy, flexibility and room to grow!
- Open to MDs and DOs – including Residents!
- Full or part-time opportunity working from one office location – excellent flexibility!
- Practice an 80-20 mix of medical and cosmetic dermatology
- Well-established patient base – current provider sees 30-50 patients per day!
- Provider is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- A competitive compensation plan – guaranteed base salary plus a generous percentage of collections
- Complete benefits package – health and dental coverage, 401k and more!
- Skilled support staff in place to ensure efficiency
Take advantage of San Antonio’s thriving economy and affordable housing markets with this exciting opportunity! Excellent public schools and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere make San Antonio an ideal place to raise a family. Attractions and nightlife options include the San Antonio Zoo, SeaWorld exhibits, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, nature parks, unique restaurants and shopping experiences, spas and more. And the San Antonio International Airport will cover all your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email your confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com