Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Fort Worth, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a successful private practice in the southern suburbs of Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas. Establish yourself as a skincare expert in one of the fastest-growing cities in the US and settle into a safe, family-friendly community with tons of small-town charm and a low cost of living!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity
- Single location opportunity
- Current provider sees 35-40 patients per day
- Competitive compensation plan that includes a base salary plus a production bonus + complete benefits package
- Well-established private practice with a fast-growing patient base
- Values-driven practice with a solid patient-center focus
- Group has strong academic affiliations
- Supervision of advanced practice provider is required
- Position available due to practice expansion and community growth
Dallas-Fort Worth is a top tourist destination in Texas, seeing incredible growth in the past decade or two. Eleven different entertainment districts offering shops, eateries, cultural amenities and more make up Dallas’ core attractions. Enjoy an array of eclectic experiences from NASCAR races to rodeos, museums, spas and resorts, boutique shopping, and more!
You can have all of this at your fingertips, paired perfectly with a low cost of living and no state income tax in Texas! And when you’re ready for a getaway, nearby Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport will make your air travel trips a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email your confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com