Full-Time Dermatologist Opportunity in Waco, Texas
myDermRecruiter is seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join their growing team in Waco, Texas. You’ll reach your career goals in no time while enjoying all central Texas has to offer with this collaborative group of well-established providers!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4-5 days per week – your choice!
- Offer a mix of general medical and surgical dermatology
- Can expect 35-40 patients per day – work at your comfort level
- Competitive salary with percentage-based collections plan
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, CME, 401(k), vacation and more!
- Partnership opportunity after one year
- Be supported by well-trained medical assistants
- Position available due to growing patient demand
Waco is a big city but down-to-earth with tons of charm. Numerous area attractions ensure there’s something for everyone to love here. Enjoy more than 225 days of sunshine—perfect for outdoor exploration. Waco is home to various restaurants, boutique shops, a vast nature preserve, sports museums and a regional airport. And Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is just 90 miles away.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email your confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com