Full-Time Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist Position in Waco, Texas
**Texas has no state income tax!**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon / Board-Certified Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in Waco, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain that healthy work-life balance you’ve been looking for while working alongside a collegial team of skincare professionals eager to get you settled in and caring for patients!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from two locations
- Provide three days of Mohs surgery and one day of general dermatology per week
- Providers see 35-40 patients per day for general dermatology and eight per day for Mohs
- Highly lucrative compensation package
- Full benefits plan includes malpractice, PTO, 401k and more!
- Partnership opportunity after one year of employment
- Position available due to growing patient demand
The beautiful town of Waco is waiting to welcome you and your family to central Texas! With a rich history and tons of attractions to experience, you’ll always have things to do in your spare time. Plus, Texas’ hot summers are perfect for swimming and boating at area lakes, while the mild temperatures the rest of the year make year-round recreation so enjoyable! Waco is just an hour and a half south of Dallas and under three hours north of Houston—both homes to international airports.
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com