Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Austin, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time Dermatologist to join our highly successful practice in Austin, Texas. You’ll quickly feel at home with this collegial group of skilled professionals, extenders and administrative staff working together to provide innovative skincare solutions to their well-established (and growing!) patient base.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Cosmetic experience required
- Full-time schedule practicing four days per week
- Must be comfortable seeing 30-35 patients per day
- Enjoy offering a mix of medical dermatology and cosmetics
- Work alongside a talented team of providers focused on high-quality patient care
- Competitive base salary plus lucrative production-based bonus plan
- Comprehensive benefits package – medical, dental, vision, disability, CME, health savings account and much more!
- Well-trained administrative staff in place to ensure efficiency
- Modern, spacious, and fully-equipped office space
- Candidate must be willing to supervise advanced practice providers
- Position available due to growing patient demand
With excellent public schools, a growing job market, vibrant nightlife and outdoor activities, Austin affords young professionals and families an exceptional quality of life! Austin is the state capital of Texas and is located 80 miles north of San Antonio and 165 miles west of Houston. The city is home to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, Lyndon Baines Johnson National Historical Park, the Austin Aquarium, Volente Beach Waterpark and much more!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call David Dickens at 636-239-1787 ext. 130 or email David@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter has the nation’s largest dermatology-specific job board, with 650+ active opportunities listed today! www.myDermRecruiter.com