Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Corpus Christi, Texas
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a reputable physician-owned and led practice in Corpus Christi, Texas. This group has a solid reputation in Texas for providing high-quality patient care and provider satisfaction!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Work out of a single location
- Current providers see 35-40 patients per day – high volume!
- Collegial team atmosphere – low staff turnover!
- Excellent support staff in place to ensure a seamless workflow
- Highly competitive compensation plan includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required at start
- Replacement position – provider moving closer to family
- Well-established volume and growing demand
Corpus Christi is a family-friendly, welcoming community with an eclectic, down-to-earth atmosphere and stunning views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Convenient shopping, dining, fitness and wellness spas and tons of entertainment and recreation options can all be found here in southern Texas. Spend your spare time at the beautiful beaches on Padre Island National Seashore. And you’ll have the options for air travel with Corpus Christi International Airport nearby for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Apply?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email a confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities added to our derm-specific job board almost daily. www.myDermRecruiter.com