Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider in Corpus Christi
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider for an exciting opportunity with a reputable physician-owned and led practice in Corpus Christi, Texas. With a solid reputation in Texas for providing high-quality patient care, this practice needs a skilled mid-level provider to step in and assist their small, reputable team of skincare professionals.
Apply today if you’re a caring, confident Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with dermatology experience comfortable working independently!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- One year minimum of dermatology experience required
- Must be comfortable working autonomously
- Full-time position
- Provide general / medical dermatology
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits
- Includes medical coverage, 401(k), PTO and more!
- Established patient base – growing demand!
- Seasoned support staff ensures an efficient workflow
- Position available due to patient demand
Corpus Christi is a family-friendly, welcoming community with an eclectic, down-to-earth atmosphere and stunning views overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Convenient shopping, dining, fitness and wellness spas and tons of entertainment and recreation options can all be found here in southern Texas. Spend your spare time at the beautiful beaches on Padre Island National Seashore. And you’ll have the options for air travel with Corpus Christi International Airport nearby for all your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email your confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 700 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com