Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Providence, Utah
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly skilled team of skincare providers in Cache County, Utah. This is a welcoming private practice with a family-like atmosphere and a stellar reputation for providing high-quality patient care. At this full-service dermatology practice, you’ll provide a mix of general / medical dermatology and cosmetics (if desired). Hit the ground running with this group’s loyal patient base that continues to grow quickly!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Practice full-time (four days per week) from a single location
- Enjoy a favorable work-life balance
- Provide general / medical dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired (Botox, fillers, lasers, etc.)
- Expect to see 30-40 patients per day
- Robust compensation package and benefits plan
- Receive dedicated support from well-trained medical assistants
- Beautiful, modern office equipped with EMA software
Cache County, Utah, is a nature lover’s paradise with exciting opportunities for hiking, backpacking, fishing, kayaking, skiing and more! You’ll be close to the Great Salt Lake and the western Rocky Mountains. There are excellent schools here and a warm, family-friendly atmosphere. And there are several wonderful communities to call home, with delicious restaurants and convenient shops. With small-town charm and close proximity to other Utah destinations, like Ogden and Salt Lake City, this is an incredible opportunity!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!