Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Position in Salt Lake City, Utah
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join a reputable dermatology network in Salt Lake City, Utah. This group is seeking a talented provider with a caring bedside manner. Enjoy working for a financially-viable practice with an excellent reputation promoting a collegial team culture!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of dermatology experience
- Full-time schedule – flexible schedule!
- Provide mainly cosmetic dermatology
- Expect to see 35-40+ patients per day
- Be supported by seasoned medical assistants and office staff
- Competitive compensation package
- Complete benefits plan includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), PTO and more!
- Professional marketing team in place to support practice growth and physician referrals
- Strong, growth-oriented group with limitless potential
- Position available due to practice growth and expansion
This practice is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. You’ll have access to excellent schools, family-friendly attractions and excellent restaurants and convenient shopping here. And, of course, there are exciting things to do outdoors in northern Utah, including biking, hiking, backpacking, cross-country skiing and so much more! Enjoy having Salt Lake City International Airport nearby.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Aubree Wissman via telephone at 636-239-1787 ext. 104 or email your confidential CV to Aubree@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com