Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Lynchburg, Virginia
**Beautiful Virginia city near the Blue Ridge Mountains ideal for families!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful private practice near Lynchburg, Virginia. This collegial, team-oriented practice consistently receives regional awards for providing unparalleled dermatological care and treatments. Advance your career with a private dermatology practice that truly cares about provider satisfaction and offers a positive work-life balance!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are welcome to apply!
- Full-time opportunity; 4-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Practice from a single location
- Provide primarily general dermatology with some light cosmetics
- Current providers see between 25-35 patients per day – loyal base!
- Group is more interested in providers delivering quality care over the quantity of patients seen
- Competitive compensation package – flexible structure to meet provider needs!
- Complete benefits plan
- Sign-on bonus (available for the right candidate)
- Skilled support staff, including medical assistants and administrative professionals streamline and manage non-clinical work
- Candidate is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Replacement position for a retiring physician
Lynchburg, Virginia, is a nature lover’s dream! You’ll be a short drive from stunning scenic hikes along the Blue Ridge Mountains. Nearby Smith Mountain Lake is perfect for kayaking, boating and fishing. Plus, with excellent schools, a low cost of living and easy commutes, this is a great family-friendly location for those looking to put down roots.
You could spend countless hours here exploring rich American history. Sports complexes, shopping malls, interactive children’s museums and more provide something for everyone to enjoy about living in Lynchburg. Lynchburg Regional Airport has flights to Charlotte and Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport (about 75 minutes away) offers additional flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Washington DC and New York.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 today. Or email your CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers and you can trust that all inquiries will be held strictly confidential.
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 600 dermatology jobs nationwide. We are the #1 dermatology recruitment firm in the country!