Locums Opportunity for a Dermatologist near Virginia Beach, Virginia
**This practice is located less than an hour outside Virginia Beach, Virginia.
myDermRecruiter is excited to represent this outstanding opportunity with a private practice near Virginia Beach, Virginia, for a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist. You’ll provide locum tenens coverage (with an opportunity for long-term employment, if desired) for a well-established practice seeing increasing patient demand. Expect to stay plenty busy practicing alongside reputable providers dedicated to excellence from day one!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time; 4 or 5 days per week – your choice!
- Enjoy practicing general medical dermatology
- Expect to see an average of 35-40 patients per day
- No advanced practice provider supervision
- Competitive base salary plus generous production bonus plan
- Full benefits include medical, dental, paid vacation, 401(k), CME and more!
- Paid relocation assistance!
- Physician-owned private practice
- Experienced support staff ensures your focus remains on providing excellent care and superior treatments
- Nextech EMR software in place
Virginia Beach is a beautiful suburb along the east coast, putting you close to gorgeous beaches, convenient shops and delicious restaurants. There are regal golf courses, casinos and luxurious spas—plus entertainment and attractions for all ages. This is the perfect place for you if you enjoy strong arts and culture scenes or historic venues. Norfolk International Airport is 30-minutes away, offering flights to DC, Chicago, Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email your CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com. All inquiries are held strictly confidential. And candidates NEVER pay a fee for our services.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com