Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Fredericksburg, Virginia
**Ideal place to settle for nature lovers and families!
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Mohs Surgeon / Dermatology Physician for a hybrid position with a highly successful practice near Fredericksburg, Virginia. Take over a well-established patient base while working alongside a collegial team of providers and support staff in a family-friendly city located between Washington, DC and Richmond, Virginia.
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity
- Provide an 80:20 mix of Mohs Surgery and general dermatology
- Cosmetics available, if desired
- Receive Mohs referrals from ten providers
- Current provider sees more than 1,000 Mohs cases annually
- Generous base salary plus production-based bonus plan
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision coverage and more!
- Bright, spacious, fully equipped office with excellent support staff
- Candidate is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- EMA in place
Fredericksburg is located along the Rappahannock River in Virginia, south of Washington DC. The area offers a charming mix of urban and suburban neighborhoods and is an excellent place to raise a family. Here you’ll find plenty of outdoor activities and lively entertainment options for everyone, including museums, golf courses, theaters, day spas, nature trails and more. Plus, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Washington DC, is less than an hour’s commute away for all of your air travel needs!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Haleigh Forget at 636-239-1787 ext. 150 or email a confidential CV to Haleigh@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!