Full-Time Mohs Surgeon / Dermatologist Position near Richmond, Virginia
**Located in a highly desirable suburb of Richmond, Virginia.
myDermRecrutier is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon / Board-Certified Dermatologist to join a highly regarded team of skincare providers near Richmond, Virginia. This well-established and well-managed private practice is home to skilled providers promoting a collaborative clinic culture and supportive atmosphere. If you’re looking to grow your career with a genuinely caring group of skincare professionals, apply today!
- Full-time opportunity practicing 4-5 days per week – your choice!
- Provide two days of Mohs surgery and 2-3 days of general dermatology per week
- Current providers see 30-35 general dermatology patients per day
- Can expect to see around ten Mohs cases per day
- Cosmetics also available if desired
- Competitive and highly negotiable compensation package
- Excellent benefits plan including health, dental, short-term disability insurance, life policy and 401(k)
- Future partnership opportunity!
- Small, highly reputable team of skilled professionals
- Well-trained medical assistants and administrative support staff
- Beautiful office setting with state-of-the-art exam and surgery rooms
- Candidate is not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- Replacement position for a relocating provider and due to patient demand
This practice is located in a desirable suburb of Richmond, Virginia. With high marks across the board, this is a fantastic place for families and young professionals. Great schools, a low cost of living and plenty to do indoors and out are just a few reasons residents love living here. Parks, trails and recreation centers inspire an active lifestyle while delicious eateries offer something for everyone! Richmond is full of outstanding attractions, museums and more. And you’ll be less than 20 minutes from the beautiful downtown district and only 30 minutes from Richmond International Airport!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Nicole Brueggenjohann at 636-239-1787 ext. 103 or email a confidential CV to Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with new opportunities being added to our derm-specific job board almost daily! www.myDermRecruiter.com