Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Richmond, Virginia
**Virginia continually ranks as one of the top ten states to live in by US News & World Report.
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a small, collegial team of skincare providers at an established dermatology practice in Richmond, Virginia. Offering incredible perks and tons of untapped potential in the market as this city continues to grow, you’re sure to be well-supported to succeed with this opportunity!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working 3-5 days per week – flexible schedule!
- Ready-made general dermatology practice with an established base
- Highly competitive first-year base salary plus production bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan includes medical coverage, 401(k) + match, profit sharing, PTO and more!
- Relocation assistance, sign-on bonus and partnership opportunities available!
- Receive extensive support from well-trained medical assistants and office staff
- Excellent management team in place
- Position available due to patient demand
The city of Richmond combines big-city amenities with southern charm and ease. Home to delicious restaurants, unique shops and attractions, eclectic streets and accessible parking, you will find something for everyone to love here. Enjoy being within attainable drives from East Coast beaches and stunning mountains, perfect for hiking and camping. Washington, DC is just over two hours away, ideal for day trips and weekend getaways. And with Richmond International Airport nearby, you’ll have easy access to plenty of air travel options.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Stephen Gubbels at 636-239-1787 ext. 140 or email a confidential CV to Stephen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com