Full-Time BC / BE Dermatologist Position near Seattle, Washington
Are you a skilled dermatologist with expertise in both medical dermatology and aesthetics? myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist for an excellent opportunity to join a patient-centered private practice in a fantastic Seattle suburb! With roughly half of their patient base seeking aesthetic procedures, this group needs a candidate who shares their passion for cosmetic dermatology.
This practice values the artistry and attention to detail required in a cosmetics-focused environment and provides a supportive and collaborative environment for professional growth. You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and cutting-edge technology to deliver the highest quality aesthetic treatments.
Apply today if this private practice environment sounds like a good fit for you and you can envision yourself enjoying the beauty and recreation of the Pacific Northwest!
- Open to MDs & DOs
- Residents (2023 & 2024) are encouraged to apply!
- Full-time position – no weekends!
- Practice from a single location – just 20 minutes from Seattle
- Provide a mix of general, surgical & cosmetic dermatology
- Create your own schedule!
- Group prefers an aesthetics-focused physician
- You can expect to see 32-36 patients per day – established base!
- Group offers Botox, Coolsculpting, Juvéderm, Kybella, laser hair & tattoo removal & much more!
- Work alongside a reputable team of more than five skincare providers
- Receive dedicated support from two experienced medical assistants
- EMA software in place
- Earn an excellent base salary plus a percentage of collections (based on experience)
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) & malpractice coverage
- Opportunity to earn equity in the practice!
This practice is located in a suburb of Seattle, Washington offering a charming and picturesque lifestyle in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. The city is nestled between lush green forests and rolling vineyards and provides a serene and welcoming environment. The area is renowned for its world-class wineries and tasting rooms. Residents can explore the scenic biking, walking and jogging paths in beautiful parks. The city also hosts various community events and a bustling farmers market. With highly-rated schools, a low crime rate and a range of housing options, this is an ideal place for families to settle down. Furthermore, the city’s proximity to Seattle provides easy access to urban amenities and cultural attractions. Here you can embrace a relaxed and nature-inspired lifestyle while enjoying the best of what the Pacific Northwest has to offer!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today! There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 800 active opportunities on our website. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!