Full or Part-Time Dermatologist Opportunity in Seattle, Washington
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving practice in Seattle, Washington. Step into this highly regarded private practice and work alongside a collaborative team eager to welcome a friendly new physician to their team!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full or part-time; 3-5 days per week – your choice!
- See patients for medical, surgical dermatology, plus cosmetics if interested
- Step into a ready-made, loyal patient base
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan (full-time only) includes medical, dental, CME and more!
- Partnership opportunity at year three
- Established and growing private Dermatology practice
- Collegial, down-to-earth group of providers
- Experienced and well-trained support staff in place
- Modern office featuring state-of-the-art equipment
- EMA in place
Seattle is an eclectic, bustling city home to excellent schools, quaint markets, fantastic coffee, and a wide array of entertainment and dining options. The area is also an outdoor lover’s paradise with both Mount Rainier and Olympic National Parks nearby, perfect for hiking, biking, skiing, kayaking, and more! Seattle-Tacoma International Airport sits 15 minutes south of the city’s charming downtown district and offers 91 non-stop domestic and 28 international destination flights.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson via telephone at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email your confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com