Full-Time Dermatologist Position in Seattle, Washington
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly successful practice in Seattle, Washington. Drive your own success with phenomenal support from a skilled, collegial team offering a healthy work-life balance and more!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week – healthy work-life balance!
- Provide a mix of medical / general dermatology and cosmetics
- Expect to see 30-35 patients per day – busy office!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Well-established group with a fantastic reputation
- Beautiful, spacious office fully equipped with the latest technology
- Position available due to patient demand
- Collegial clinic atmosphere
Seattle is a lively city surrounded by beautiful landscapes. A full range of outdoor recreation makes this a haven for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Hiking, kayaking, skiing, golfing, and even ziplining are all within reach from Seattle. Excellent public schools, quaint markets, spectacular coffee, eclectic museums, delicious food, and unique festivals can all be found here, too! Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is located just 15 minutes south of the downtown district, making air travel a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 today. Or email your CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com. There’s never a fee for job seekers, and all inquiries are guaranteed to be kept strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the largest dermatology recruitment firm. We add new opportunities to our dermatology-exclusive job board almost daily. Learn more at www.myDermRecruiter.com today!