Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Seattle, Washington
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a fast-growing, multi-specialty practice in the Seattle, Washington, area. This reputable, physician-owned group is offering the opportunity to advance your career in a collegial clinic culture with excellent compensation and benefits!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity – flexible schedule!
- Provide a mix of general dermatology and cosmetics
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day – high volume and fantastic referral networks!
- Enjoy working alongside a family-like team of skincare professionals
- Receive extensive support from skilled medical assistants
- Competitive compensation package includes a guaranteed base salary plus a percentage of collections
- Comprehensive benefits plan – medical, dental and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance available
- Partnership opportunity after two years!
- Position available due to patient demand
- Not required to supervise advanced practice providers
- EMA in place
Seattle is a lively city surrounded by beautiful landscapes. A full range of outdoor recreation makes this a haven for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Hiking, kayaking, skiing, golfing, and even zip lining are all within reach from Seattle. Excellent public schools, quaint markets, spectacular coffee, eclectic museums, delicious food, and unique festivals can also be found here! Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is located just 15 minutes south of the downtown district, making air travel a breeze!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Kathleen Tait at 636-239-1787 ext. 170 or email a confidential CV to Kathleen@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the nation’s largest dermatology recruitment firm, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com