Full-Time Advanced Practice Provider Position near Seattle, Washington
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking an Advanced Practice Provider to join a reputable private practice in a highly desirable community near Seattle, Washington. You’ll feel right at home in no time working alongside this collaborative team of skincare experts in a state-of-the-art clinic setting!
- Open to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Four or more years of dermatology experience required
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week
- Excellent work-life balance!
- Provide a mix of general / medical, surgical dermatology (90%) and cosmetics (10%)
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day – high volume!
- Excellent support from dedicated medical assistants
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Superior benefits package – health, CME, malpractice, PTO and more!
- Collegial team culture and a warm, relaxed clinic atmosphere
- Work alongside several reputable skincare providers
- High-end facility with fully equipped exam rooms
- Position available due to practice growth
- EMR in place
This practice is located in a community filled with small-town charm with beautiful surrounding landscapes, lovely neighborhoods and top-ranking schools. Enjoy a waterfront park, local farmers’ markets, art galleries, boutique shop, unique eateries and more! The Pacific Northwest offers incredible year-round recreation, including boating, fishing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowboarding and more. You’ll be just 75 minutes from Seattle and only an hour from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Nicole Brueggenjohann at 636-239-1787 ext. 103 or email a confidential CV to Nicole@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers, and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 dermatology opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com