Full-Time Dermatologist Position near Spokane, Washington
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified / Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a highly reputable practice in eastern Washington near Spokane. Are you a motivated, easy-going candidate looking to join a family-run group of collaborative professionals providing exceptionally high-quality patient care? Then this opportunity is for you!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Residents are encouraged to apply!
- Full-time opportunity working from a single location
- Provide a mix of medical, surgical and cosmetics
- Competitive compensation plan
- Complete benefits package – medical, dental and vision coverage, life, 401(k) and malpractice
- A collegial, family-like atmosphere
- A professional team made up of multiple Physicians, Extenders, and an exceptionally talented support staff consisting of Medical Assistants, administrative and office staff
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Providers is not required
- Positions available due to practice growth and a relocating provider
- Dermatology-specific EMR in place
From winter skiing to summer rafting, this is an excellent opportunity for nature lovers. Washington is full of gorgeous natural beauty and rustic outdoor adventures—plus no state income tax! Families will find settling into eastern Washington state quite simple. You’ll find excellent schools and an inviting, family-friendly atmosphere here. A big enough city to get lost in, but small enough to know your neighbors, this lovely community has so much to offer! A few area highlights include:
- Downtown boutique shopping and delicious eateries
- Stunning parks and trails featuring waterfalls and dramatic vistas
- Performing arts centers and theaters
- Professional sports stadiums
You’ll find plenty to keep you active and entertained here all year long. But when you’re ready for a vacation, Spokane International Airport is close by and willing to take you to over 20 nonstop destinations in the US!
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or email a confidential CV to Terry@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com