Full-Time Mohs Surgeon Position in Green Bay, Wisconsin
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon to join a reputable private practice in Green Bay, Wisconsin. You’ll enjoy this group’s family-like, collegial atmosphere and working alongside a fellow Mohs Surgeon already booked out for months—no ramp-up time needed here!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working from multiple locations
- Provide 2-3 days of Mohs Surgery per week to start
- Provide General Dermatology 2-3 days per week to start
- Current providers see 8-10 Mohs cases per day and 30-40 General Dermatology cases per day – high volume and excellent referral network!
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Complete benefits plan – health, dental and vision coverage, 401k and more!
- Supervision of advanced practice providers is not required
- Modern, fully equipped clinic
- Position available due to practice growth
Green Bay is famous for football, but it’s full of hidden treasures, making it a unique place to live, work and play! Residents that move away often return for high-quality living, family-friendly values and a robust economic market—not to mention the area’s contagious spirit and personality. Also, Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport is not far away, making air travel a breeze.
Ready to Make a Career Move?
For immediate consideration, call Zach Wissman at 636-239-1787 ext. 160 or email a confidential CV to Zach@myDermRecruiter.com today. There’s never a fee for career seekers and you can trust that all inquiries are held strictly confidential.
myDermRecruiter is the top dermatology recruitment firm in the nation, with more than 650 active opportunities on our website. www.myDermRecruiter.com